Semestral Photo Competition: FIR Around Prague
If your favorite places are parks, landmarks, exhibitions or lookout points then you can participate in our photo competition! The new semestral photo competition on Instagram started on September 16th. Share your favorite places in our competition #FIRAroundPrague. Share your experiences with us! Capture your travel memories in Prague! Whether it is exploring new places, sightseeing, Sunday walks or every day walks to school, add hashtags to your photos and the prizes can be yours!
Conditions of Participation in the Competition:
You have to be either a Bachelor, Master or a doctoral degree student at FIR VŠE in Prague…
Take a photo that corresponds with the topic of the competition.
Share it between 16.9. 2019 and 5.2. 2020 as written below.
You have to follow our Faculty’s Instagram (@fmv_vse) or a fan of the International Relations VŠE /FIR/ on Facebook.
Each competitor can send up to 3 posts (only the first 3 are counted in case you send more).
How to Share a Photo Picture:
- You can send us a photo with a caption on Facebook messages to the Faculty of International Relations VŠE in Prague /FIR/.
- You can post the picture on your Instagram account, add a short (funny, interesting, original – fantasy has no limits) caption and add any of the following hashtags: #FIRAroundPrague and #firvse.
Send the picture to Facebook messages if your Instagram account is private.
Prizes for Winners:
1) Voucher – 2 dishes at Žižkov tower (approx. 1000 Kč)
2) Voucher on a 2hour long photoshoot lesson (500 Kč)
3) a package of our Faculty’s merch
The Winner will be Judged by:
- the Faculty who will vote for the posts in the first 2 places and the Student PR Team FIR who will choose who is going to end in the third place.
- All 3 winning photos are going to be shared on Facebook pages of the Faculty and on Instagram.