Accreditation Board of the faculty is an advisory body to the Dean in the field of design and the implementation of the Bachelor and Master degree programmes. It deals with accreditations of all courses, programs, as well as minor specializations of the faculty.
Basic information about the Accreditation Board
Who can become a member?
According to the Faculty’s Statute, department chairs and the Vice-Dean for Study Affairs are the members of the Accreditation Board.
System Integrator takes part at the meeting.
Bachelor and Masters degree programs guarantors can take part and speak up in any meeting of the Board.
Who is the chair of the Board?
Vice-Dean for Study Affairs is the chair of the Accreditation Board.
The board deals with all issues presented by the Dean or by its chair.
Who are the members?
- Mgr. Ing. Daniel Houska, Ph.D. – chair
- PhDr. Jaroslav Březina, Ph.D.
- Mgr. Alena Češková
- PhDr. Martin Filip, Ph.D.
- Ing. Pavel Černý, Ph.D.
- doc. Ing. Martina Jiránková, Ph.D.
- PhDr. Dominika Kovářová, MBA, Ph.D.
- Ing. Petr Král, Ph.D.
- prof. PhDr. Karel Müller, Ph.D.
- doc. JUDr. Zbyněk Švarc, Ph.D.
- prof. Ing. Dana Zadražilová, CSc.
- doc. Ing. Mgr. Štěpánka Zemanová, Ph.D.