Mentoring is a process of passing on experience, knowledge and skills from a professional background between two people. The mentor helps the mentee progress though the workplace, points him the right direction and helps him realize his full potential. The mentee is interested in active development and wants to find out how best to utilise their skills.
Applications for the academic year 2021/2022 are open until October 2, 2021.
*mentees can participate in the program only once at each stage of study and after graduation, that means everyone can be a mentee a maximum of 3 times: within the bachelor’s study, master’s study and after completing the master’s study.
Why become a Mentor?
- Help motivated students move into the work space,
- Get the opportunity to share your experience with other,
- Become a model and an inspiration for someone,
- Develop personality and leadership abilities,
- Experience a new and unbiased look from the outside.
Why become a Mentee?
- Get to know yourself, your potential and your abilities,
- Become motivated for further development,
- Develop yourself and gain new experiences,
- Develop a professional relationship in the industry,
- Get an idea of how your given field works,
- Professionally prepare for the transition into the workplace,
- Get a Mentoring Programme Certificate.
*the certificate will be awarded to all mentees who meet with their mentor (in person or online) at least 5 times.
Do you want to join?
Do you want to become a mentee and develop and gain new experience? Do you want to establish a relationship with a professional in the field and prepare for real business? Fill in the application form, motivation and send us your CV.
This project supported by: