Mentoring is a process of passing on experience, knowledge and skills from a professional background between two people. The mentor helps the mentee progress though the workplace, points him the right direction and helps him realize his full potential. The mentee is interested in active development and wants to find out how best to utilise their skills.
Why become a Mentor?
- Help motivated students move into the work space,
- Get the opportunity to share your experience with other,
- Become a model and an inspiration for someone,
- Develop personality and leadership abilities,
- Experience a new and unbiased look from the outside.
Why become a Mentee?
- Get to know yourself, your potential and your abilities,
- Become motivated for further development,
- Develop yourself and gain new experiences,
- Develop a professional relationship the industry,
- Get an idea of how your given field functions,
- Professionally prepare for the transition into the workplace,
- Get a Mentoring Programme Certificate.
Do you want to join?
Do you want to pass on your experience and help develop ambitious and motivated students? Leave us your contact details and we will contact you with more information.
This project is supported by: