Our experts started a new project of TACR Program Beta 2
Starting February 1, 2022, a team composed of experts from the Faculty of International Relations, Faculty of Informatics and Statistics, VSB – Technical University of Ostrava, and MEDIAN, s.r.o. conducts research for a project Regional dimension of communication of Presidency of the Czech Republic in the Council of the EU and cooperation with schools.
The project is a public procurement supported by the Technological Agency of the Czech Republic (TACR) within the program BETA2.
Aim of the project
The project assumes the connection of a unique public opinion survey in the field of European affairs in relation to NUTS level 3 regions (that is in the case of the Czech Republic regions), with regard to their specifics (media, communication, thematic) with a deeper analysis at the level of various population groups, involving different actors and the overall media and communication environment. The output will consist of several partial analyzes, which will become part of the final research report, recommendations for communication strategy (including specifics of individual regions, topics, actors, and appropriate tools), and educational modules, which will be adapted to different population groups: primary, and secondary schools, universities and the general public.
Research Team from VŠE
- Mgr. Ing. Kateřina Kočí, Ph.D., FIR Department of International and Diplomatic Studies
- doc. Ing. Pavel Hnát, Ph.D., FIR Department of International Economic Relations
- Mgr. Jarolím Antal, Ph.D., FIR Department of International Economic Relations
- Mgr. Ing. Daniel Houska, Ph.D., FIR Department of Business and European Law
- Ing. Zdeněk Vondra, Ph.D., FIS Department of Multimedia
February 1, 2022 – June 30, 2022
Project Identification number