Transatlantic think-tank European Horizons organizes an international student debate
The second Cross-Chapter Workshop of European Horizons at the University of Economics, Prague places special focus on the core feature of the European Union – its (dis)integrative functions. With the help of our guests from the European Horizons’ Chapters in Bath, Barcelona, Berlin, Vienna and Toulouse, we aim to make use of this diverse environment and discuss the issue thoroughly from various perspectives. Join this unique international discussion on Monday, 19 March!
Rector’s Lounge in the Academic Club, University of Economics, Prague
- Heather Marina Saenz: European Horizons: University of Vienna
- Kateřina Hošková: European Horizons at the University of Economics, Prague
- Katharina Massmann: European Horizons Chapter at the University of Bath
- Katherine Tepper: European Horizons Berlin
- Mario Tarrío Soto: European Horzions UAB Chapter
- Zoé Gonzalez de Lara: European Horizons Toulouse
- Kateřina Vencbauerová: European Horizons at the University of Economics, Prague
Please keep in mind that online registration is essential for your participation in the workshop. You can register here.
The event is sponsored by the University of Economics, Prague and Česká spořitelna, a.s.