Student PR team is looking for new members!
The winter semester 2018/19 is here and it is bringing a recruitment of new members to the faculty student PR team! Do you want to be involved in the activities of the Faculty of International Relations? Are you creative and able to cooperate in a team? Are you interested in organizing events for applicants or students and employees of the faculty? Then we are looking for you!
What does the PR team do?
The Czech part of PR team has been established in 2012 and does plenty of activities. The English part has been established last year and for now has two main tasks – running the faculty Facebook page and taking care of the faculty web. The Czech and English part work together as one team, the Czech part shares their knowhow. Last year we opened Běh s FMV / Run with FIR for all students of FIR. We would like to start organizing more events for students of English programs.
How does our optimal candidate look like?
- He/she is interested in the long time cooperation and he/she is a student of bachelor’s or master´s degree
- The applicant has good communication skills – he/she can communicate almost daily not only in our team but also with other students, school applicants and with the faculty management
- He/she is interested in the field of Marketing and PR and would like to develop his/her skills
- The applicant should be confident in presenting in front of other people
- He/she is a team player but doesn’t mind work responsibilities
- The potential member of the team is able to accept criticism and share his opinion
- He/she should be friendly and open for learning new things
What do we offer?
You will be part of the student team with friendly atmosphere. You will have an opportunity to organize events from its beginning to the end. You will help us creating new projects and developing the old ones. You will get in touch with interesting people. You will gain valuable experience and soft-skills for your future.
What can you look forward to?
- Opportunity to come with your own ideas
- Experience in teamwork as well as independent organizing
- Possibility to be part of faculty events
- Flexible schedule – mostly home-office
- …and amazing team of young people!
How to apply?
If you are interested, you should register right now. You can send your CV and letter of motivation to the e-mail address studentiFMV@vse.cz until October 31, 2018. We would like to know why would you like to be part of the team, what are you expecting, what can you bring into the faculty PR and what activities you would like to do. You should also suggest at least one idea of an activity, which would improve atmosphere at the faculty.
We are looking forward to reading your email!
Student PR team FIR