The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic in cooperation with the Faculty of International Relations of the University of Economics in Prague and the Secretariat of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) invites you to a seminar called HOW TO START A CAREER IN OECD, which will be held on Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 2:30 p. m. in Vencovského Aula. After the seminars focused on the World Bank Group and the UN, it is another unique opportunity to get information about career opportunities in prestigious international organizations.
HOW TO START A CAREER IN OECD
OECD program for students and young professionals
on Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 2:30 p.m. in Vencovského Aula
The course is designed for all students of bachelor's, master's and doctoral programs; young scientists and educators of the University of Economics in Prague and other universities as well interested in working in OECD. It will take place in English and will not be interpreted.
2:30 - 4:00 p.m.:
- Detailed information on the programs "OECD Young Professionals" & "Young Associates OECD"
- OECD: what we are - what we do - what makes us the OECD
- How we recruit
- 2016 OECD Young Professional Programme (MA / Ph.D. Level) & 2016 OECD Young Associate Programme (bachelor level): description - practical information
- Other Opportunities
- Internship Programmes.
The purpose of the seminar is to inform about the possibilities of how to apply for a job in OECD, provide useful contacts, important practical information and experience in participation in recruitment competitions and selections.
The seminar will feature:
- Pavel Rozsypal, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of the Czech Republic in the OECD
- experts from the section of Human Resource Management OECD Secretariat